Trinity Church of 1787. It was built, as they used to say in the old days, "like a ship." This is the most common type of temple in Yaroslavl architecture of the XVIII century and the first half of the XIX century. Its composition consists of the temple proper, a summer, cold church, a refectory, a winter, warm church and a bell tower.
The strict exterior decoration of the temple is made in the style of early classicism with Baroque elements. A tribute to the Yaroslavl tradition is the frieze of small kokoshniks running along the entire perimeter of the quadrangle in the upper part of the walls. The keeled archivolts of the refectory windows and bell tower tiers appeared during the rebuilding of the church in 1872.
The church's modern four-tiered bell tower with a spire is decorated with Corinthian columns, the number of which decreases from tier to tier, as well as decorative vases. In the upper part of the bell tower there was a clock with four dials on the cardinal directions.
The main role in the figurative expressiveness of the Trinity Church is played by good proportions and a successful arrangement of volumes. The monument is located on a narrow promontory at the confluence of the Shigolost River with the Volga and is designed primarily for viewing from medium and long range.